- Our mission is to help bereaved children and families find hope and healing through connection and support.
- We offer bereavement support for any adult (18+) who has lost a friend or family member to suicide at any time – recently or in the past.
NEW HOPE – HELPING GRIEVING PEOPLE
SURVIVORS OF SUICIDE
DEATH OF A CHILD
EXPLAINING DEATH TO CHILDREN AND TEENS
UNDERSTANDING GRIEF AND BEREAVEMENT
- Don’t Take My Grief Away From Me, Doug Manning
- Living When A Love One Has Died, Dr. Earl A. Grollman
- Helping Children Grieve When Someone They Love Dies, Theresa Huntley
- Good Grief, Granger E. Westberg
- Adult Children…How To Deal With The Grief Of A Surviving Parent, Grief Encounters, Inc.
- How To Survive The Loss Of A Love, Melba Colgrove
- After Suicide: A Unique Grief Process, E. Betsy Ross
- Living With Grief After Sudden Loss, Kenneth J. Doka